Website Emporium de Thalentos
Primary duties include:
• Working as Lead Engineer or Specialist Consultant on a feasibility, concept, FEED, detailed design or EPC project. May be a subject matter expert in a specific area.
• Technically responsible for all engineering work and allocating, supervising and directing preparation of project deliverables.
• Capable of formulating resolutions to technically challenging and/or high profile issues without support and effectively communicating with clients and senior management
• Undertakes specialist activities or reviews of safety / environmental design aspects based on the high level of competency within aspects of process engineering.
• Reviews the ITB documents submitted in the proposals stage, prepare/reviews man hour estimates and provides input to project plan execution.
• Supervises, reviews and checks the safety/environmental activities including the preparation of philosophies, safety studies, registers, RAM study, HAZID / HAZOP, HSE plan, hazardous area layouts, firewater design fire and gas cause and effects, safety critical elements, input to safety case, HSE layouts and summary charts. Identifying and resolving discrepancies and divergences from original proposal / contract by raising technical queries with project / client.
Typically Masters Degree in Science or Engineering
Chartered status prefered
Significant related experience working for Engineering / Client organisations in the Oil and Gas industry.
Experience of FEED, consultancy, detailed design and EPC projects.
• Firewater System Design
• Hazardous Analysis